If your planning to build a Necromancer in Path of Exile then you must acquire this two important items.
The item only requires level 26 character, maximum sockets of 4, 20% increased HP of your minions and features a +2 to Level of Socketed Minion Gems. It also adds 1 zombies per 300 strength and Damage dealt by your Zombies is Leeched to you as Life.
How to get The Baron?
- You can Chance it. “Close Helmet”.
- Map Drops (Dungeon & Any map). You must equip an item with this option “increased Rarity of Items found”. Increase the percentage as possible.
One of the most important item & recommended for the build of Necromancer. The Queen’s Decree grants Minions 10-15 % increased maximum Life & 150-200 % increased Skeleton Duration.
It also make Minions deal 10-15 % increased Damage, +1 to maximum number of Zombies, +1 to maximum number of Skeletons, +1 to maximum number of Spectres.
How to get the Item?
- Prophecy reward – The Misunderstood Queen.
- Divination card – The Gentleman, Atziri’s Arsenal & Jack in the Box.
- The Gentleman – Ghetto, The Grain Gate, The Sarn Ramparts, The Slums.
- Atziri’s Arsenal – Spider Lair, Vaults of Atziri.
- Jack in the Box – Arsenal, Ghetto, Port, Promenade, The Grain Gate, The Grand Promenade, The Harbour Bridge, The Imperial Fields, The Lunaris Concourse, The Quay, The Sarn Ramparts.